Tarrant Rushton is a village and civil parish in north Dorset, England. The village is situated in the Tarrant Valley about 3 miles (4.8 km) east of Blandford Forum. In 2013 the civil parish had an estimated population of 80. Starting in the north east the parish adjoins Moor Crichel, Witchampton, just touches Wimborne Minster to the east, then Shapwick, Tarrant Crawford,Tarrant Keynston and Tarrant Rawston. The ancient church of St Mary is built of flint and stone and parts of it date from Norman times. The church accommodates 120 persons and the registers date from 1700.
|exposure mode||full manual|